Many different flowers were used for these wedding centerpiece urns. Putting them together was a lot of fun, it reaped the reward of varied texture and rich color combination! This is definitely an autumn pallet.

These large arrangements of Asian Lilies and red roses were adorned with lush greenery.
This photo of a bridesmaid bouquet is not very clear due to the cropping and enlargement but you get the idea. 
Bride and groom


Cake and Brides Bouquet
Centerpiece
The weddings are done and life goes back to a new normal! :)

11 comments:
What beautiful flowers! Everything for the weddings just looked fabulous. Blessings, Kathleen
BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love the fall colors! Thanks so much for your encouragement regarding the collages. They may not be the "greatest" but I have sure had fun making them! They seem to evolve once I get the background paper on them. So fun to work on when it is a raining outside.
Lovely!
Beautiful flowers. Isn't it nice to rest and resume regular duties after a big intense job is well done?
Oh so rich and beautiful Flower!! The centerpieces were amazing. I love the cake, too.
Dearest Julene,
I love this 'overdose' of flowers!! Do you grow them specifically for weddings? did you do all the arrangements?
I've got to get some for this saturday 'steamboat/mooncake dinner'....ah, how wonderful is life to be surrounded by flowers all the time.
hugs :D
Rich, luscious,and so beautiful I can almost smell them! I LOVE an autumn pallet and these fit the description. I think words do not adequately express the abundance exhibited in your photos. Thank-you, KathyB.
p.s. I really love the Asian lilies with roses in the vases!
So lovely, A. J.! :o) I love the colors, so perfectly blended together. Your work is absolutely the best .
Miss you!
Absolutely beautiful!
And aren't we having fun this week??!
Beautiful! I love the red and green bride's bouquet. And everything else.
flowers are really an important part of any wedding.
Post a Comment