Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Out the front door"

Dusk is a time to take notice of the western sky out the front door. In the foreground we see our three flowering plum trees, and in the distance we see more plum trees set against the pink sky as the sun sets. It is a beautiful time to notice and be thankful. At 8:14, last night, the sky darkened and this is what we saw!

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

So pretty. I'm heading for the Northwest tomorrow night for 10 days...yippee!
Have a wonderful Easter Flower!

Willow said...

Keep those sunsets for me!

Unknown said...

Love the plum trees and sunsets are always my favourite...Happy week or well, its weekend soon :D hugs....M

outdoorsie said...

I miss evenings like that!

bunnytrails said...

Well, hello to you, too! I have missed your blogs and am so glad you are back in the blogging world. Your sunsets are so pretty! Right now, we are facing 40 mph winds and dust!! Welcome to spring in West Texas!

Paula said...

Beautiful sunset!!