Monday, August 24, 2009

Inspired...fun and lively!

Julie & Julia was one the most entertaining movies I've seen in a long time. My husband and I saw it last night and found it to be inspiring. If you love food, (who doesn't) love a good laugh, (who doesn't) and want to watch something uplifting....go!
Now, where is my Julia Childs cookbook? The Boeuf Bourguignon a La Julia Child is a must!
Go here to get it. :)

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

This is a movie that's on my list to see for sure. When we were dating Dear made me a strawberry Souffle from her cookbook!

Tracy said...

I just can't wait to see this film, am itching for it to get here to Europe--soon hopefully! I love Meryl Streep, so it will be interesting to see her in the role of Julia. Glad you have a fun movie-date night with you hubby, Julene :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

mary said...

I just saw the movie and it is a new favorite! I wish there were more like it. I was awfully hungry when I left the theatre...